Does your business need technical services, but can't afford or don't need to hire a full-time administrator?
Do you want professional services at budget-saving rates (especially in today's economy)?
Do you need expert-level experience that your staff doesn't currently have?
|Netmask provides consulting, programming, network and system administration services for many facets of your business. Here is a list of some of the services we provide.|
- Included HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Red Hat (RHEL), Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL), Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.
- Administration of all aspects of these servers, including but not limited to:
- Installation and Maintenance of Operating System (patching, updating, forklifting, etc.)
- Installation and Maintenance of Application Software
- Various services: DNS, DHCP, Email (sendmail/postfix), iptables, Apache Web Server, LDAP, FTP, NTP, etc.
- Capacity Planning (virtual or physical environments)
- vmWare, Oracle Virtual Server, VirtualBox, and other Virtual environments
- Migration To/From Virtual environments
- Planning, Implementation, and Management of Enterprise Backup Solutions (CommVault, Legato, NetBackup, etc.)
- LAMP Architecture (Linux|Apache|MySQL|PHP)
- MySQL and MariaDB Database (Installation/Management/Programming)
- Configuration and Tuning of server parameters for performance and availability
- Shell scripting (bash, perl, etc.)
- Enterprise Storage Systems (EMC, Hitachi, HP, etc.)
|Cyber Security/Information Security
- Data Loss Prevention (see our DLP Testing web site)
- Risk Assessments, including recommended security measures
- Monitoring of Security Systems for possible Intrusion
- Evaluation of Service-as-a-Software (SaaS) solutions, for security and best-fit
- Evaluation and Analysis of Security Applications and Systems
- Phishing Drills and other Employee Education regarding security and protection of information
- Penetration Testing (Internal and External)
- Monitoring of Security Alerts for various systems (network, servers, workstations)
- Experienced with Confidentiality-Integrity-Availability (CIA) principals, in concept and practice
- Familiar with NERC CIP standards for Bulk Electric System (BES), in Transmission and Energy Management Systems (EMS)
- Experienced with Physical Security Systems (employee badging, surveillance cameras, etc.)
- Firewall Management (Checkpoint, iptables, pfSense, etc.)
- Monitoring for Availability, Outages, Uptime
- Rapid Alerting
- Incident Handling
- We can also manage your existing monitoring solution (Nagios, WhatsUp, SolarWinds, Zabbix, etc.)
|Website development & programming
- PHP programming
- Database (MySQL, Oracle) integration
- E-Commerce development
- Internet programming on UNIX/Linux
- CGI programming/scripting
|Network Administration & Communications
- From simple office to complex multi-campuses, we have the experience to provide you with a network that works! And when problems arise (and they do, for various reasons), we have the knowledge to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Get the right connectivity and communications systems for your network.
- Network Design (business, Internet)
- Cabling - high speed network & fiber
- PBX (Private Branch eXchange) phone systems
- VoIP (Voice over IP)
- Microwave inter-office links
|Disaster Recover Planning
- We are experienced with planning for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for small to large businesses.
- Experience includes University-level and State agencies, as well as "Mom-and-Pop" shops!
- We can help you plan what to do in case of a disaster that can adversely impact your business.
- Don't lose business (and money) because you weren't prepared.
- We don't have to come to your office for everything. Save time and money with our Remote Administration offerings. You would be surprised how much can be done from a remote terminal. This will definitely save you money.
- All Above Services
- Internet Services (Web, E-Mail, DNS, FTP, other)
- Internet Business Planning
- Cyber Security - Firewalls, VPN, etc.
- Physical Security Systems (aka Physical Access Control Systems, including electronic locks, badging, etc.)
- Training - End-user training of all types
- General Computing
|We partner with other local professionals to provide service for other technologies, including:
- Complete Network Support (CCIE certified)
- Microsoft Windows Servers
- Microsoft Exchange/Outlook
- Active Directory
- Desktop Support
Don't be disappointed by other consultants. Netmask Consulting has over 35 years of experience in the Computing, Telecommunications, and Cyber Security fields, and over 20 years of true Internet experience. We were setting up interactive web sites and intranets before Google even began!